Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Change


Cross that one off my bucket list. 
Ok I don't actually have one. But if I did, indoor skydiving would have been on it. 
And now it would have officially been checked off, thanks to some incredible friends.

Honestly can't think of a better way to spend one's unwedding day. 

Some of my best friends from college made the 2,000 mile trip out to see me anyway. And we had such a great time... San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles... I tried my best to give them the whirlwind tour in such a few short days. 


It's good to know that in the midst of a season marked by so many changes, 
that some things remain: like true friendship

 Lets talk about change...
Brown hair. Everyone rolls their eyes at me when I call it brown but it feels dark to me after being so light for so long. Like what it does to my eyes though; I think I'll keep it. Change is good, right?


And finally the tell-tale sign of change...  good 'ol U-Haul. 



Next chapter up north starts THIS weekend. 

The posts that follow will be from my new apartment. 

Crazy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment